Tuesday, October 27, 2009

27th Oct 2009

Another 18 days to go before its the deadline for my 3rd month's target.
If i fail to hit the targetted API, i'll be taken out of the EP package.

Hmmm.... for the coming 18 days, i'll give it all my best. if by 15th i do not hit the target, i might have to reconsider carrying on selling insurance on a full time basis.

I'll still sell insurance on a part time basis, but just that, i dont have enough time and money to concentrate on that solely.

Of course, Kok wah will prefer me to be doing it full time, but if i dont even have enough to cover my living expenses, shrug, too bad. unlike what he might think, i dont have any form of savings to lean back on, so i dont have the luxury of slowly getting income.

I foresee that insurance is something i wan to be doing long term, but i'm just not currently financial equiped to do so.

Current Financial Status:
Insurance Premiums - 4k+
Singtel/Singnet bills - just paid
M1 bills - 80+, might incurr $150 for number porting to Singtel
Debts - 3k+
Prudential - 4k, if i get taken out of the EP package.

No comments:

Post a Comment